Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BapTiStAdulTJOkeS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS > Topics

Subject: duckies!!!
Replies: 1 Views: 1326

r4nd0m 6/15/2007 - 8:13:17
three ducks walk into a bar. the bartender says to the first duck,'hi wots ur name?' the first duck replies' my names quackers' the bartender then says, 'so how has ur day been quackerz?' Quackers says 'great ive been in n out of puddles all day' so the bartender goes ova 2 the second duck n says,'hi wots ur name?' the second duck says,' my name's waddle.' the bartender then asks him, 'so how was ur day waddle?' Waddle says 'great ive been in n out of puddles all day!' so the bartender goes ova 2 the third duck n says 'hi wots ur name?' the third duck then says 'my names puddles n dont ask how my day's been!' *

r4nd0m 6/15/2007 - 8:24:33
3 men who r all friendz die n go 2 heaven. they all led gud lives so they get in. b4 they enter they meet saint peter at the gates. Saint peter says, 'in heven theres only one rule, dont step on the ducks bcoz if u step on 1 duck it will start quacking n set the others off.' well anyway the gates open n the men go inside. almost on every inch of heaven there is a duck. 2 days afta entering heaven the first guy steps on a duck. sure enuff all the ducks in heven start quacking. it takes hours to shut them all up. well anyway an angel appears with a very ugly woman and sayz to the first man 'bcoz u stepped on a duck u will b chained to his woman for eternity.' he then chains the woman to him n leaves. the 2 otha guyz dnt want to have the same fate as their friend so very careful. a week goes by n the second guy steps on a duck. the exact same thing happens as b4 n a angel appears wiv an even uglier woman n chains her 2 the second guy. well the third guy decides hes gonna b real careful. about a year goes past n an angel appears with a breath taking woman n sayz to the man. 'bcoz u have led a good peaceful life in heaven u can spend eternity wiv this woman.' the angel disappears. the man looks at the woman n sayz 'wow wot have done to deserve this?' the woman replied, 'I dont no about you but i stepped on a duck' *

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits