Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BapTiStAdulTJOkeS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS > Topics

Subject: dumblnd
Replies: 5 Views: 1630

dumblnd 7/15/2006 - 3:10:11
married couple in their sixties get a visit from a fairy who grants them a wish each. the wife wishes to travel the world with her husband and 2tickets for world cruises appear in her hand!...hubby says im sorry luv but i wished for a wife 3o years younger! the man ages to 92...moral of story?...ungrateful blinkin husband s should remember FAIRIES ARE FLIPPIN FEMALE!! *

jarlaxle 9/10/2006 - 11:00:36
A school teacher asks one of her pupils to stand up and answer a question, 'if there are 52 birds in a tree and we shoot one how many are left?' she asks. 'none, if you shot one of the birds the rest would fly away' the boy answers. 'your wrong' she says 'but i like the way you think.' the boy stands quite for a few moments thens says ' ok, miss i have a question for you, whats long, hard and just melts when you put it in a womans mouth?' the teacher obviously shocked replies 'that is a very rude question and i will not answer it!' the boy smiles and says 'the answer is an ice lolly, but i like the way you think' *

jarlaxle 9/10/2006 - 1:14:24
Q. Whats the odd one out? 1. A toaster 2. A dishwasher 3. A washing machine 4. A woman A. The toaster, its the only one that dont drip when its *

travlr01 3/20/2007 - 9:39:14
What Did The Blonds Rt Leg Say To The Lt Leg? Nothing They Never Met. *

freeki 4/9/2007 - 9:43:34
What do blondes use for ear warmers? .... their ankles! *

freeki 4/9/2007 - 9:58:12
Turning up at a fancy dress ball was a stunning blonde in red stockings thigh high boots red suspenders and matching red bra and panties.. what are you asked the host.... I am dying embers she replied and if I dont get a poke soon im going out! *

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits