Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

BapTiStAdulTJOkeS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS > Topics

Subject: New flat
Replies: 0 Views: 1177

sticky 9.07.08 - 08:54am
An 18 year old lad gets his first flat. He moves his stuff in, rearranges it a few times. Now He's bored. I know, he thinks i'll go check my mail. He goes down to the lobby where there are individual mail boxes. He has no mail, but as he turns to leave the door of the ground floor flat opens, and a woman steps out. About 35 she is Gawjus! And wearing a bathrobe. Oh hi she says smiling a smile that could melt snow. as she shakes his hand the bathrobe slips open a little. He can see she has no bra on. She starts to talk to him, as she speaks the robe slips more n more open. After a few minutes he can almost see ger nipple. She says i think i hear someone coming, why don'tYou come inside. He steps in. She puts her back to the door and drops the robe. Look at my body she says. Aren't my perky? Isn't my b*tt firm? Aren't my thighs creamy? What do you think is my best feature? He says your ears. My ears? Look at me! I'm Gawjus. Why do you say my ears are my best feature? Well he says when we were in the hall, and you said you heard someone coming, yes she says. It was me he replies. *

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* BapTiStAdulTJOkeS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits